38 migrants are reportedly dead, according to the UN migration agency, after a ship that was travelling often to Yemen off the coast of Djibouti sank.
The International Organisation for Migration (IOM) said on Tuesday that 22 additional people had been saved from the shipwreck.
Rescue teams sought for six more migrants who were thought to be on board.

“The International Organization for Migration, can confirm that at least 38 people perished in this latest tragedy, many of them women, children and even babies unfortunately lost their lives when the boat capsized,” said Yvonne Ndege, IOM spokesperson.
“At least 22 people have survived and IOM, in coordination and partnership with local authorities, is helping to respond to the needs of those who survived and help them deal with the trauma that they are facing.”
The primary country of transit for those seeking employment in the Gulf from countries in the Horn of Africa, such as Ethiopia and Somalia, is Djibouti.
Conflict, insecurity and climate change are the main driving forces behind individuals attempting the journey, according to the IOM.
For migrants who are targetted by traffickers, the path is “extremely dangerous” since they run the risk of being kidnapped, arbitrarily arrested and coerced into joining rebel groups, especially in Yemen.